Amazon has launched a new product which enables you to read books electronically. Yes, that is correct, you no longer need to start taking up packing space with numerous amounts of books, instead you can just carry your amazon kindle.
Amazon’s Kindle enables you to purchase any book of the company’s website and it will download to your Kindle which is simply an electronic pad suitable for the customer to read their book.
This new revolutionary idea is sure to hit the markets by storm with many people stating that it is a great idea and makes reading a whole lot easier. the London Evening Standard commented “Thats It! They’ve cracked it. This is the Future”.
These are the features which Amazon’s new Kindle offers its customers:
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen – 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight – No glare
- New and Improved Fonts – New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design – 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6″ size reading area
- 17% Lighter – Only 241 grams, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of One Month – A single charge lasts up to one month with wireless off
- Double the Storage – Up to 3,500 books
- Built-In Wi-Fi – Connect at home or on the road
- 20% Faster Page Turns – Seamless reading
- Enhanced PDF Reader – With dictionary lookup, notes, and highlights
- New WebKit-Based Browser – Browse the web over Wi-Fi (experimental)
the Amazon Kindle is sure to be a huge hit this Christmas. You are able to purchase the ‘gadget’ for a price of $130 or £109 from Amazon.