how to connect iphone to pc wireless
If you have an iPhone, you may be wondering how to connect it to your computer. The good news is that connecting your phone to a computer is easy, and there are several ways to do it. Here are some tips for getting started:
Section: Connecting your iPhone using Bluetooth
Step 1: Open your iPhone’s sharing settings with a quick trip to Settings, then tap on Personal Hotspot.
To get started, go to your iPhone’s sharing settings with a quick trip to Settings, then tap on Personal Hotspot.
- Make sure the switch is set to on (the light will be green).
- When you connect your phone over Wi-Fi or data connections, it will automatically turn off the cell signal and provide access only through Wi-Fi networks.
Step 2: Make sure the switch at the top is set to On. A password will be automatically generated for you. This password is what you’ll use to connect your Windows PC with your iPhone.
Now that you have the right connections, it’s time to actually connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Make sure the switch at the top is set to On. A password will be automatically generated for you. This password is what you’ll use to connect your Windows PC with your iPhone.
- Connecting via USB cable: If using a USB cable, plug one end into an available USB port on either side of your computer; then attach another end of this same cord (but without its protective case) directly into one of two ports on either side of an older model iPod or iPad—if available; otherwise try using a lightning-to-USB adapter instead.* Connecting via Bluetooth: If using Bluetooth instead, insert both devices’ batteries into them and turn them on by pressing their buttons once each.* Connecting via WiFi connection: Follow steps 1 through 3 above but instead choose “WiFi File Sharing” under “Settings.”
Step 3: Click on the Wi-Fi icon in your PC’s taskbar, then select your iPhone from the list of devices that appears.
To connect your iPhone to your computer, follow these steps:
- Click on the Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar of Windows 10 or 8 and select “Connect to a Network” from the list of options. If you don’t see this option, go back and make sure that you are connected to a network before proceeding with this step.
- Enter your personal hotspot password (if required), then click Connect if everything looks good so far!
Step 4: Enter your iPhone’s Personal Hotspot password – the one found in step 2 – and hit Connect.
Enter your iPhone’s Personal Hotspot password – the one found in step 2 – and hit Connect.
If you don’t have a personal hotspot, you should be able to use Bluetooth on your phone instead. Just search for “Bluetooth Settings” in iOS 10 (or earlier versions) and choose your device from the list of available devices.
Your PC should now be connected to your iPhone via Wi-Fi, allowing you to access any data on the phone over a wireless connection.
- Your PC should now be connected to your iPhone via Wi-Fi, allowing you to access any data on the phone over a wireless connection.
- You can use this feature to access files saved on your iPhone and sync them wirelessly with your computer.
- This also allows you to browse the internet on your phone, check email and social media accounts, transfer photos from one device or person to another (like when sending an image from one phone’s camera), play games through an app such as Angry Birds or Candy Crush Saga—and more!
I hope this article helped you connect your iPhone to a PC wirelessly. If you would like more information on how to get started with wireless computing or just want some general advice, feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading!